An error occurs while migrating mail from mailboxes on a legacy Exchange 2003 server, when moving to an Exchange 2007 mailbox server.
The mailbox has been moved, but an unexpected error occurred while trying to apply policies or clean source mailbox: An Exchange 2007 server on which an address list service is active cannot be found.
An Exchange 2007 server on which an address list service is active cannot be found.
A dump is being generated.
- Start Microsoft Exchange System Attendant
- If the service repeatedly bombs out, verify functionality of your DCs - and the global catalogs
- Run "netdom query fsmo" (from Support Tools)
- Next, run "dcdiag /s:SERVER /v" where SERVER is each of the servers handling roles above, and all of your DCs.
- Run "netdiag" on each of your DCs as necessary to verify that the NICs are functional. Ensure the NICs are configured to register themselves in the DNS.